The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After having a frustrating archery season of not seeing a single deer Lady Luck was finally on my side. About 10:00 in the morning I heard the leaves rustling behind me down over the backside of the mountain I was hunting and a big doe came out of the laurel. One shot out of my 270 put it down. I went back to the shanty to see if my two draggers were back from hunting yet. I saw a truck there that I recognized and saw some guys standing around. I yelled out I could use two of them and sure enough two of the younger guys volunteered to drag my doe out for me. I told the driver of the truck to blow his horn a few times. When we went down to my deer I was tagging it and my buddy showed up and he figured I got one.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Way to go Moss, that`s a nice one....

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
After having a frustrating archery season of not seeing a single deer Lady Luck was finally on my side. About 10:00 in the morning I heard the leaves rustling behind me down over the backside of the mountain I was hunting and a big doe came out of the laurel. One shot out of my 270 put it down. I went back to the shanty to see if my two draggers were back from hunting yet. I saw a truck there that I recognized and saw some guys standing around. I yelled out I could use two of them and sure enough two of the younger guys volunteered to drag my doe out for me. I told the driver of the truck to blow his horn a few times. When we went down to my deer I was tagging it and my buddy showed up and he figured I got one.
Congrats Moss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts