The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,783 Posts
Sounds like you had fun.I enjoy seeing birds of prey do thier thing myself.My wife and I were fishing in Tionesta and a Hawk was circling.I told her to watch he sees something.He took a dive into the river and came out with a large fish.It took a little while for it to break the water though.

· Super Moderator
3,783 Posts
If you have any pics I would love to see them.I would like to see the migration from that spot but it is quite a drive for me.I like seeing the Turkey Vultures fly around here.One time while Turkey hunting a Great Horned owl came in for a meal.He was disappointed.He heard my calls but the turkeys didn't do thier part.Lol.Kind of a bummer.Would have been nice to see an Owl complete a kill.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.