The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I got the big boy I've been after. I am having a hard time posting photos, if someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Could I email someone the pics and have them post it? I will print the story with pics.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Re: My Biggest Whitetail Ever

mike, go to http://picasaweb.google.com and sign up. upload your pics. navigate to the pic you just uploaded and click the link on the right side of the page that says "LINK TO IMAGE" and then copy the link (for photo only) and then paste that link inbetween

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks Pghangler. I hit him last night, found him this morning at 7:30am. He is my biggest buck ever. (whitetail anyway)He was killed in Allegheny County 2b. He was so mesmerized by the lovely young lady he was with that he never knew I was there,

·
Registered
746 Posts

Nice, deer, was gonna post the pics that were emailed to me but someone beat me too it...nice job.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks Diablo, I am. I hunted so hard this year, I gotta tel ya I was getting frustrated after the incident a few weeks ago. I passed on more bucks this year than I have ever done. Im proud of him.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts

awesome buck congrats. you guys did everything right backing out etc. way to go

·
Registered
7,139 Posts

Congratulations, what ever happened with ur buddies gut shot deer?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

He found it yesterday morning at first light. Friday was pretty chaotic I only went out in between keeping tabs on his buck, and got lucky. We were hunting in the same area of Pittsburgh so we were close together. I am gonna have my girlfriend post more pics later because Im not on my own computer now. Thanks for asking. I didnt want to mention that I had one hit also because I already hit one earlier in the season, and you know how SOME people get on here.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts

I know what u mean! Just crying shame the way some people on here jump on a guy for not being perfect. Congratulations to both u and ur buddy, way to get it done!!

·
Registered
19,666 Posts

That is a great buck Mike!!! Awesome job.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

just wanted to add a few pics. By the way, it was a 12yard shot and about a three hundred yard recovery.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts