The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I will be the first to admit it i made a bad shot. Dad (Bobcat) and i loked for hours along with my brother. Alot of man power and came up with nothing. Felt horrible but as i have always been taugh get bak on the horse and try again. Well i recived a call sunday a week after i had shot. A cabin guy had conme up to check on things and found my buck not 100 yards from where we had stopped tracking. Its a shame I could not keep the meat but on the Happy note i found my deer.
Its a 12 point thiers 2 little kickers on the front of the brows that you can hang a ring on

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nou doubt going the extra is worth it but it was kinda like we had gone that hundred but yes atleast he was found

·
Registered
413 Posts
congrats, that's a beautiful buck. if you don't mind, where was the shot? i always like to learn about how far deer go with various shots so i can keep that info in my back pocket in case it happens to me.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thats always mentally tough not finding a good deer, but glad the end result turned out well for you. Congrats

1 - 20 of 20 Posts