Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is some pics from my Hatfield mccoy trail rockhouse earlier this month

our place/twin hollow campground

inside

the view

me and my quad

me posing after doing trail 95 (a double diamond)

video of my cousin

me doing the same, video is shaky because the person I was riding on my two seater quad was a little stressed lol

hitch hiker I picked up going thru

·
Registered
679 Posts
Nice pics. I have a friend who always stays at Twin Hollow. They are really nice cabins. Did you only ride Rockhouse? How was that #95? I wanted to try the red and blacks, but being my first time there, I didn't know what to expect. I did hear there is one of them at Rockhouse that has a really dangerous rock ledge. I'm sure I'll be a litte more brave on my next trip.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hatfield is the best. We go several times a year. Rode Buffalo Mountain and Pinnacle Creek along with Rockhouse a few weeks back. It is a great place. I like staying in town with restaurants and carwash's nearby. The problem with HM is that once you go you compare every other place to it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes only rode rockhouse. 95 had a rock ledge that was hairy, my quad with the longer wheelbase was able to stay on all fours but my cousins vinson was a different story. I had to hang on the back to keep him from flipping. after doing most of the black trails we decided when 93 ended to give a double diamond a try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts