The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son shot a buck at 815 we found the arrow complet pass through, it did the classic jump when he hit it, I saw blood coming out of it when it was hobbling away, went 60 yards went down over a hill we found a really good blood trial for 20 yards and he has soccer at 10am. I pulled out just in case. With the sign I see I should be posting later just want to make sure I dont push him but I dont think this deer will be very far... I dont like soccer right now...lol.

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Bet ya your son didn't want to go to that game.
Good luck with the recovery. Hope to see his smiling face later on.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
skip the game - he should be with you to recover it

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
The weather is still cool, so the meat should be find. Hope to see some pics later. Good Luck.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the Delay... 5 point down skinned in the garage. Now we are going on tour. He wants to take him to every one we know.... the deer only went 60 yrds at the most... just been enjoying the moment. Pitctures (good ones) and story to follow tomorrow... 16 days 40 hours of hunting heart shot... Unbelievible the feeling I have right now.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
CONGRATS ...my oldest got a 5 point today too...be nice if we could all get together on days like this wouldn't it?

Looking forward to the pics after the tour...ENJOY IT ALL!

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Congrats. Glad you found it. Cant wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Congratulations to the little man on his success and hats off to you for taking him back to find it

·
Registered
183 Posts
Soooo happy for my nephew! Congratulations Buckie...you too brother! You guys earned it. Saw all the pics on bookface but can't wait to see em on here too!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts