The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope I can post this here. I recently made a move and in the process I lost my Daughter's one Boot. Just bought them last year. I am seeing if anyone has a pair of 8's for sale not too expensive. I ripped every box and bag apart 10 times looking for it. I am so mad at myself. Thanks a Bunch!!:(

·
Registered
539 Posts
OK TRY this, contact the maker of the boot and explain the deal, if there brand name and a decent maker they will sell you ONE Boot to replace it
known a few guys over the yrs that LOST a single boot and got a NEW single to replace it this way

and HATE to say it like this but this is a HUNTING site, MX riding is a dying breed in todays world

YES many hunters have ATV"s, and some even have KIDS That ride
but I will bet a Chunk of $$ any day of the weeks, about 80% of hunters that own atv;'s don't even WEAR a helmet, and maybe half might not even OWN one

SO< trying to find folks that have MX boots, even for kids on a hunting site is like seeing a albino buck on opening day LOL

get on a MX site, and your odds of a used boot will go up a few thousand percent over asking here
Sorry, just being honest with you

been riding MX bikes since the late 70's and raced them till about 2010 when I sort of gave up doing so

safety gear isn't BIG on atver's, just NOT a lot of us MX guys left that still ride bikes over ATV;s

Try Thumper talk, or the likes, , you'll do way better!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK TRY this, contact the maker of the boot and explain the deal, if there brand name and a decent maker they will sell you ONE Boot to replace it
known a few guys over the yrs that LOST a single boot and got a NEW single to replace it this way

and HATE to say it like this but this is a HUNTING site, MX riding is a dying breed in todays world

YES many hunters have ATV"s, and some even have KIDS That ride
but I will bet a Chunk of $$ any day of the weeks, about 80% of hunters that own atv;'s don't even WEAR a helmet, and maybe half might not even OWN one

SO< trying to find folks that have MX boots, even for kids on a hunting site is like seeing a albino buck on opening day LOL

get on a MX site, and your odds of a used boot will go up a few thousand percent over asking here
Sorry, just being honest with you

been riding MX bikes since the late 70's and raced them till about 2010 when I sort of gave up doing so

safety gear isn't BIG on atver's, just NOT a lot of us MX guys left that still ride bikes over ATV;s

Try Thumper talk, or the likes, , you'll do way better!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I called O'neal. The Lady I was talking to more less laughed at me and said they don't sell one boot. I will just buy her a new pair. Customer service is nonexistence today. Glad I don't treat my customers that way.

·
Registered
539 Posts
well that sucks, but don't say customer service is dead to day, as its NOT, its just not that common sadly

I had a switch on my superwinch died on Thursday, only a yr old, I called them and they sent me a brand new switch and solenoid , and I got it Friday morning??

so talk about FAST and HIGH quality service and they sent it to me FREE, next day

SO< GOOD customer care is NOT dead, I wish more company's worked like this, they'd get a LOT more repeat business!

did you try posting on a MX forum??
just wondering,a s I would think that might be a place to still have hope before buying new pair?

warmer weather is still a ways off in my area, so still some time?

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Customer service.

I broke a plastic rivet on the strap on my winter crocs. Yep winter crocs. I emailed the company and said can I buy a replacement rivet? They said no we don't sell them. So I said, " So you really can't sell me a 10 cent plastic rivet to fix my crocs".

So I called them. I said to the guy that answered, "This is crazy you can't sell me a 10 cent rivet to fix my crocs"? The guy said no but we can send you a new pair of winter crocs for free.

Now I didn't pass up that deal but, I told the guy for a 10 cent rivet you would have never heard from me again.

I fixed my old ones now I have 2 pair

1 - 9 of 9 Posts