The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it still possible to purchase a muzzleloader license? Couldn't find anything in the book... I know at one time they had to be purchased prior to start of season...

·
Registered
350 Posts
According to the online purchasing site the muzzle loader stamp can be printed and will be mailed to you within 10 days, I would assume you can use your printed stamp for proof of having purchased the stamp as it does not come with a separate tag..........but then again I have assumed many things that were not correct.........lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
I don't think you have to wait 10 days for them to send you the yellow PALS muzzle loader permit,After you purchase the permit online you can print it on your home printer and hunt with it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's good....was asking for a friend....have had mine since June... At one point you had to buy before season opened...

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I bought mine shortly before the season started. Print at home, nothing is mailed to you. I think they did away with the early purchase requirements years ago, but I'm not certain if you can buy one after the season is started. I've seen nothing saying that you can't.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought mine after the season started this year. Wasn't sure if I would go out or not in beginning of season, so I waited. And I went and bought it on the 27th of December and went hunting the next day.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
You can buy it at hie on the comouter and print it out. Why go to Walmart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts