The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellas, anybody know where I can buy Precision Rifle Custom Muzzleloading Bullets it's a company from Canada and to buy them directly is a pain in the butt. Specifically I'm looking for 45 cal. Sabot QT bullets. Thanks

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Why is it difficult? I've ordered from them. I've got some 350gr 50cal I'd sell.

https://www.prbullet.com/shop/products.php
How long ago did you order them? I ordered some last year about this time maybe it was June, anyway I tried to use my credit card and because they are in Canada my bank wouldn't ok the transaction because of security reasons. So, I had to send a check to a Post Office in Ohio where P.R.ML.B. picks up mail from the U.S.. Then I had to wait for the check to clear and the whole process took about 1 and 1/2 months. I guess if I started now I'd have them in time for hunting season. But if could get some here in PA. it would speed things up some. I don't need any 50 cal. bullets, but thanks. ;)

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I ordered a few years ago, 3 packs of their Ultimate Conicals 350gr. The issue is with your credit card company. I've ordered other things from different provinces and never had a problem. A call to your cc company "should" straighten it out. I travel internationally a lot and I always call ahead of time with the dates so there are no issues. But I've never had to do it ordering from home, I've ordered motorcycle parts and tools without issue.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered a few years ago, 3 packs of their Ultimate Conicals 350gr. The issue is with your credit card company. I've ordered other things from different provinces and never had a problem. A call to your cc company "should" straighten it out. I travel internationally a lot and I always call ahead of time with the dates so there are no issues. But I've never had to do it ordering from home, I've ordered motorcycle parts and tools without issue.
Yeah, the credit card co.. I think they are anti gun. I did call them and told them what I wanted to do and could they make a one time exception. They told me I couldn't order anything across the border because of security issues.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah, the credit card co.. I think they are anti gun. I did call them and told them what I wanted to do and could they make a one time exception. They told me I couldn't order anything across the border because of security issues.
Sounds to me like you need to change credit card companies.

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
I'll second the motion.....Time to dump this credit card company and go with one that will allow the transaction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts