The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any mule deer outfitters that they would recommend or advise on anyone to avoid? We are looking at doing a hunt in 2 years so any state is cool.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Southfork mountain lodge & outfitters. Buffalo Wyoming. Was there a few years ago. My Buddy & I each killed a couple nice Mule Deer. Probably seen close to 40 bucks. Not all Big ones but a good # all the same. We also shot 2 big antelope on the same hunt. Check them out. the accomadations were great. Had our own cabin.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Back country hunts in NM has a lot of mule deer and Elk. He hunts both Texas and NM. You can combine mule deer with a few other animals too.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Southfork mountain lodge & outfitters. Buffalo Wyoming. Was there a few years ago. My Buddy & I each killed a couple nice Mule Deer. Probably seen close to 40 bucks. Not all Big ones but a good # all the same. We also shot 2 big antelope on the same hunt. Check them out. the accomadations were great. Had our own cabin.
Any idea on prices? None listed on the site.

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
Powder River Outfitters in Broadus Montana.... They lease a million acres which consists of many local farms, only taking a few deer off of each one... They will make you pass on some deer that you may think are fantastic, but holding out for a real slammer, you actually get sick of seeing so many deer, if you can imagine that...Been there three times...The whitetail hunting is very good as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts