The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 2 of 11 Posts

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say, I'm pretty impressed. I just had the cheap "spider web" for lack of a better term - that's what it feels like you're against when trying to figure it out. I was considering HSS, but when I picked one up, I thought there must be a better option. It's a no-brainer to put on, and it comes with the linesman's rope, too. That was a little confusing, but I think I got it figured out. I'll have to try it on a tree (ground level) to make sure I got it right. Quality stuff!

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KCROE,

I have tried the 5 pt harness. Maybe it's me, but when I tried to get that thing on it probably took 10 or 15 min to get it figured out and on the right way. I could only imagine trying to do that in the dark on the side of the road when getting ready. Yesterday morning I did just that with my muddy harness - had it on and ready to go in probably a minute. That in itself is worth paying for. To each his own. I'm not telling everybody they should abandon their current harness and get a Muddy. I'm just relaying my experience and initial thoughts of it. Like everybody says - wearing ANY harness is better than no harness!

1 - 2 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.