The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
3,596 Posts
PADingo said:
I didn't know it had an SD card....ooops. Sorry.

I'll look and see if the little one may have popped it out. If she did, there is a good chance its in the toy box, if not may down one of the heating vents....I found one of the Cabelas gift cards you sent me down there about a month ago. I thought the dog chewed it up and have been holding a grudge against him for the last month......
You can't raise dough if I spotted you the warm yeast let alone raising kids and a mutt.

· Banned
3,596 Posts
How in the world do you expect to obtain AND maintain a consistent patternization when you continue to disrupt the algorithmic baseline we established in the lab?

· Banned
3,596 Posts
Did you sequence the DNA prior to replicating?

That's exactly what we did during the first lab test. We sequenced the DNA, then we ran the DNA replication reactions in the test tube, but in the presence of trace amounts of all four of the dideoxy terminator nucleotides. We then used electrophoresis to separate the resulting fragments by size and we 'read' the sequence from it, as the colors march past in order.

Again I ask, DID YOU SEQUENCE THE DNA PRIOR?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.