The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Best dogs you could ever want in my book. Gonna breed may female this winter hopefully and pups should be born about Febuary if I have any left that arent spoken for. If I see of any litters here in PA I will try to shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Wish I could remember the man's name. You are near a man who raised some good feists. Big Vally Kennels is th kennel name I believe. I really like them curs but there are some good feists out there and if it is coon you want I would much rather go with a cur for a combo dog. Don't have to worry much about yotes with curs either like you would a feist. I will remember the folks who posted if I have any left. Had a litter of 7 before. I would like to keep two the owner of the sire wants two that only leaves three and I really would like them to go into some hands that I know are gonna get them in the woods. This cross the pups will be almost half Jukebox and the rest of the dogs are all great dogs also Bonni Beti, Toots Dale/Toots Candy, and Franklins Thunder. Last time got some pups that were too small for my liking. This stud is the same size as my female and is related to her grandsire. These should all turn out to be 40 pound plus dogs. Sire is all blue, mother was blue but changed colors a little bit.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Check out www.sqdog.com they have a classified section you may be able to find something. I don't know of any litters close to me or any older dogs right now. I do come across a few once in a while though.

I run my curs on bobcats, coon and squirrel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts