The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Colt Peacemaker in .45 with a 4 3/4" barrel or a Smith and Wesson model 53 .22 jet magnum with 8 3/8" barrel

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Colt Anaconda 44mag 6inch barrel, owned one before, sold it when my daughter was born for extra cash, always regretted it, want to eventually buy another one at auction.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
STI 1911 or
Weatherby bolt action pistol

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
I already have 4 handguns which cover all my needs, but a longslide .45 ACP would be a nice addition.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Aww c'mon guys, if you gonna pick one....be creative:
Nighthawk 10mm Longslide

Details:
10mm Long Slide

Ever since the introduction of the 10mm, handgun enthusiasts all over the country have developed a passion for it. When you look at the velocity and energy developed using full power 10mm loads they approach the 41 Magnum. Many people want this type of performance, but they want it in a platform that is a pleasure to carry as well. No wheel gun rides on your hip that the venerable 1911 does.

The Long Slide allows you to maximize the use of Nighthawk Custom’s fully adjustable rear sight. Our rear sights come standard with a green tritium front sight, and a yellow two-dot rear, and are adjustable for windage and elevation. The edges of the rear sight are tapered to keep from snagging on your gear, so they are a perfect compliment to this pistol.

Altogether the Heinie Long Slide is an excellent pistol when you need magnum- type velocity out of the venerable 1911. Add to that all of the craftsmanship and features that go into each one of our handguns and you have a winning combination.

Features of the 10mm Long Slide:

Match Grade full gunsmith-fit 6-inch barrel
Forged Frame and Slide
Fully Adjustable Sights with Tritium Night Sight Inserts
Tactical Magazine Release for quick magazine charges
25 lpi checkering on the front strap and mainspring housing
Ball radius cut on the slide
Complete Frame and Slide Preparation removing every sharp edge for comfortable carry
Standard Finish: PermaKote, any color or combination of colors
Rumor has it that this is the next option for BP. They are going to have someone fire one round of 10mm over the area of the leak. The ensuing blast will instantly seal things up and vaporize all oil which as leaked out.
No way i'd spend this much $ on a handgun but is pretty nice. Well maybe if I won the powerball.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
One of the semi-custom Magna-Ported regular models based on the Ruger Super Blackhawk - I think it is called the stalker - designed by Larry Kelly - Although I would want it chambered in 45 LC not 44 mag.

·
Registered
284 Posts
smith 460 black hunter. it was a limited run .460 smith from the performance center. all blacked out with silver accents. rail on top. fiber optic sights and compensator. i cant even find a pic of it anymore. shoulda bought it when i had the chance. i think it had about a 7 1/2 in barrel abouts. bad hand cannon.

·
Registered
284 Posts
the one i was talking about is very similar but compensator and silver accents and x-frame. i think the cylinder was silver too. of course it was a 460 too.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have always wanted a customized Browning HP. I've bought lots of other handguns but always seemed to pass this one by. They have a nice feel to them and when tricked out are good looking shooters.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I bought mine at the beginning of the year, it's the 629 Stealth Hunter .44 magnum from the smith performance center. It's the pistol that Possum posted the pic of. I put a bushnell holo sight on it and off the bench it's like shooting a rifle, very accurate with the Hornady 240 grain XTP.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I would like a S&W Model 627 from the performance center and a customized Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Long Colt with a 5.5" barrel and case colored frame.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts