The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry philly fans but the eagles have to be number 1. followed closely by the jets/cowboys

·
4,245 Posts
Overrated and Overhyped are different to me but in this case I think Philly fits both roles.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I don't think Philly is overrated. They have a tremendous amount of talent on that team. They just can't seem to get it together over there. I do believe they were overhyped.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
overhyped is more like it. Eagles offense can hang with anybody though.

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
It has to be Dallas. They are on tv almost every week (like anyone wants to watch them) and they stink. Everyone keeps waiting for Romo to part the Red Sea. Jerry Jones is an idiot when it comes to football.

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
Steelers

Living in the burgh they are over hyped everyday of the week. I do love them though. My son was visiting last weekend and I took him around, Sunday he was like wow everyone in town is wearing a steeler shirt

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Surely they are no more over hyped in Pittsburgh than the Packers are in the little town of Green Bay.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Surely they are no more over hyped in Pittsburgh than the Packers are in the little town of Green Bay.
It's not just the city of Green Bay. My in-laws are from clear across the state and their entire basement is nothing but GB garb.

Yeah, imagine the pain I suffered last year after the Superbowl. If they would go undefeated and win it all this year I'm changing my phone number!

Definitely New England gets to much hype though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts