The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

mossberg 935 problem

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  19Delta 
#1 ·
so the other morning i pulled my 935 out to go goose hunting something didnt lok right about it just glancing at it i looked at it a little longer and come to find out the charging lever on the bolt broke off flush inside the bolt not sure when this happened just wanted to know if it was comon with these things i have had the gun for allot of years and this is the first problem i had with it

#3 ·
like i said ive had this thing for a long time and no problems but this year its giving me some greif ill have to take it to the gunsmith to see how he wants to take it out id like to keep that gun for my turkey gun but get another one for waterfowl id love to get a benelli but my wife is due in december so the budget is tight but i have been looking at the stoeger my dad has the condor and its one heck of a pheasent gun just wondering if anybody had any reviews on the 3500

#8 ·
No it isn't a common thing and yes you should be abke to find a replacement through Mossberg wuth relative ease.

Bumble Bea, your daughter shoots a 935? Only reason I ask is because they aren't exactly a small, lightweight shotgun and really aren't well suited for smaller shooters.

#9 ·
i called them about a week ago and it was like trying to pull teeth they said they didnt have any and i said so i pretty much have a 600 dollar paper weight and the lady i talked to said well let me look one more time and she finally found one in Kentucky it should be here any day now

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.