The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,245 Posts
Great receiver. Good hands and good moves. He had some attitude and work ethic problems early on but I think he got over that. Brady doesn't break the single season TD record without him. A little suprised he is hanging it up, I think he still has 60-70 catches a season left in him. Sure fire Hall of Famer in my eyes.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was a great receiver, I was surprised when I saw it too. I would have thought he had a couple seasons left in the tank.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Randy's work ethic is what did him in. Had he put the time an effort in I believe that he could have easily broken Rice's records. Instead he became all about "me" and turned into a lazy slug who wouldn't even try if he didn't feel like it.

·
Premium Member
24,083 Posts
John-PA said:
I seen on VS today that Moss anounced his retirement.
I did not, i'm still here

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well you better check the news then, sounds like you are going to be enjoying the retired life from now on. You might even be moving to florida.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
He will be back, someone will get hurt in September and you will see him play again. He is a knucklehead and teams just don't want to put up with his crap.

Kinzua Man

·
Registered
802 Posts
Steelers should try to sign him....they need a red zone receiver...Sanders is hurt, Ward too is hurt and Moss never got a ring...Good Fit to me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts