The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have or are members of more than 1 camp? How far apart are they? And how do you divide time between them?

·
Premium Member
Ravin R9
5,629 Posts
Considered joining a 2ND. Camp at one time but decided not to.
Didn't think I'd be able to devote the time and dedication to 2 Camps.

Current camp is in Potter and 2ND. camp was in Bradford. (Silver Bells Camp)

·
Registered
340 Posts
I belong to one in Lycoming county and one in Virginia. 2 hours to camp in pa. and 5 hours to va. Im starting to hunt more in virginia as I get older. My body cant get to the good spots upstate anymore. In virginia I think I will be able to hunt till im 90

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I belong to two, one on the north side of route 80, the other south side, about 1/4 mile separates them. Both state forest lease camps, way I figure is of one burns down I will still have a cabin to go to. Plus one camps big thing is second week of buck, then others is bear and first week of buck so they work out together

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
I belong to two, one on the north side of route 80, the other south side, about 1/4 mile separates them. Both state forest lease camps, way I figure is of one burns down I will still have a cabin to go to. Plus one camps big thing is second week of buck, then others is bear and first week of buck so they work out together
If the two camps played each other in a summer softball tournament, which camp would you play for? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts