The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that they have basically take most of the guns the Btitish Medical Jurnal is asking that Parliment ban all pointed kitchen knives.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Funny reading this, I just read an article in American hunter, How now Britain wants to Ban Glass mugs in the pubs. They keep going in this direction. It will not be long. And they will have everyone over there in Straight jackets. You know for there own protection.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't read it that way, the article started out saying the brewer Sam Adams would turn over in his grave over the desire of the Journal of Medicine wanting to ban pointed kitchen knives, the glass mugs was a what is next on the list wise crack.

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
Quite some time ago I read an article that claimed that in Scotland things are even worse and that the whole issue of knives in the hands of people has extended to historical edged weapons in private collections as being areas of contention relative to non-museaums being able to have them. I recently posted a question on knives focused on the US. Pitty there is not an amendment to our Constitution that permits them to be owned...... It's going to get worse.

·
Registered
962 Posts
My BIL is a Brit. He said gun crime was rare till the Chunnel opened. It is a black market criminal freeway. Gun crime is on the rise, and only criminals have them.
He was was so disgusted last time he was home that he may never go back. Muslims are starting to take over the country, and everyone is bowing down to them.

·
Registered
805 Posts
The article read. As part of the nationwide safe sensible . social campaign, the British home office has commissioned, the British home office has commissioned a new safer pint design, meant to eventually replace the traditional pint glass that officials complain can be used as a weapon. This doesn’t sound like a joke to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts