The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a friend mine says he just received and automated call from Moon Twp police that a bear has been seen in Moon area

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I can believe that, I saw one a few years ago in aliquippa. We had one out at my hunt club this year in Burgettstown as well.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He says it was spotted on the RMU campus. Maybe he will swim the river to Ohio Twp.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw on news this evening the bear was seen again today in Moon near Flaugherty Run Rd. PGC and Moon Police were looking for him all day

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
There are a couple big patches of woods off of Flaugherty Run Rd. He'll be hard to find. Bears prolly headed up north of the Airport, that's a real big patch of woods.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could be, unless he takes the Yellow Belt back across the river.
Hope they trap before a car or bullet finds him

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I wish they where still in season. I'd be out looking for him. Hopefully he just wanders off without incident.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
RTH,
I was very nervous going into the Hanger tonight knowing that a bear was at large. It is ironic that I run the hills of Warren county looking for such a critter in the fall and he ends up in my back yard. I think he is making fun of K-Man.

Kinzua Man

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL Stew, Hangar used to be a really good spot to hunt.......for a flight attendants. I killed a 12 point on the hill 2 years ago, maybe I can get a bear there now.........that was with my truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts