The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lease here in Montana near White Sulphur Springs, 11,000 deeded acres, numerous state and federal forest service border ranch. Smith river frontage, irrigated hay fields along with pivot on alfalfa, timbered draws, coulees, numerous streams flow across ranch along with private reservoir. I am sub leasing bow season by the week, I have one week from Oct. 5-20 yet available, prefer 4 hunters, I leased 3 other weeks out in sept and earl Oct. they were 4 hunters, 10,000 for elk hunting only. I will lease this last week out for $8,000 for 4 hunters elk only, whitetails, $500. I will also lease one week and only one week of general rifle season, dates to be determined, sometime in November. I prefer group of 4, elk only, $12,000. Ranch that borders this ranch sells elk hunts for $9000 completely guided, so a pretty good savings.. Trout fishing is also great, I would be willing to allow hunters to scout in the summer and fish if they can make it out for no additional $. I am not making any money on this, just trying to help with cost of lease, prefer to find groups that wish to come back again. Please send me an email, at [email protected] I have posted this on other forums, but still have this open, Montana draw deadline is March 15th for NR tags, you MUST APPLY then, check Montanafwp.gov

Attachments

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I have a lease here in Montana near White Sulphur Springs, 11,000 deeded acres, numerous state and federal forest service border ranch. Smith river frontage, irrigated hay fields along with pivot on alfalfa, timbered draws, coulees, numerous streams flow across ranch along with private reservoir. I am sub leasing bow season by the week, I have one week from Oct. 5-20 yet available, prefer 4 hunters, I leased 3 other weeks out in sept and earl Oct. they were 4 hunters, 10,000 for elk hunting only. I will lease this last week out for $8,000 for 4 hunters elk only, whitetails, $500. I will also lease one week and only one week of general rifle season, dates to be determined, sometime in November. I prefer group of 4, elk only, $12,000. Ranch that borders this ranch sells elk hunts for $9000 completely guided, so a pretty good savings.. Trout fishing is also great, I would be willing to allow hunters to scout in the summer and fish if they can make it out for no additional $. I am not making any money on this, just trying to help with cost of lease, prefer to find groups that wish to come back again. Please send me an email, at [email protected] I have posted this on other forums, but still have this open, Montana draw deadline is March 15th for NR tags, you MUST APPLY then, check Montanafwp.gov View attachment 129353

View attachment 129355
View attachment 129357
I have in for Wyoming and Arizona elk this year. What kind of elk do you have on this lease? can you post some pics and a little more info about the elk on this ranch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rifle season is no longer available, one week of archery, between the dates of Oct. 5-20th is still available. PLEASE EMAIL FOR INFO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts