The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this stud today around 1:15 on my way home. I wish I had a longer zoom lens. This is a huge crop of a much larger picture. Sorry its a little pixalated. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
CAn you hunt that place or did you just see it along the road somewhere?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its private land, that Im pretty sure someone does hunt. Funny thing, this is right next to a John Deere "dealership." He only sells used equipment, hence he is not a true dealer.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Jeepin951 said:
Its private land, that Im pretty sure someone does hunt. Funny thing, this is right next to a John Deere "dealership." He only sells used equipment, hence he is not a true dealer.
Did I miss something? What does the Deere "dealership" have to do with the buck? Im kinda confused? Was it on the dealership property?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buk_Huntir said:
Jeepin951 said:
Did I miss something? What does the Deere "dealership" have to do with the buck? Im kinda confused? Was it on the dealership property?
This may have only made sense to me, but you know, John Deere "Nothing runs like a Deere."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts