The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UGH I want this winter over! I have two new machines that are begging to be swung!!!! <span style="font-weight: bold">THINK SPRING</span>!!!!

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
Weather service is calling for 3 more major snows in the next 15 days.
I have snow stacked up along my driveways in some places almost 8 ft high. Ski areas like to hang in till after St Paddys weekend, I think this season they might still be skiing till Easter.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
yep. i have a great spot that can only be done for about 2 weeks until the wild flowers start poking up. With these temps, the ground is going to remain frozen up until that point

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don’t want to make you guys jealous or anything......

But today, with no snow on the ground and 40 degrees, I got out for about an hour and a half.

I went into the woods next door where the campground has golf cart paths running all through it. It’s a poor spot since there isn’t much foot traffic but at least it was out of the wind and a chance to get out and do some swinging.

All clad – 3 quarters, 2 dimes, 1 nickel, and 1 penny.

I’m more than ready for the beach season!

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
kozman4907 said:
UGH I want this winter over! I have two new machines that are begging to be swung!!!!
Hope those machines came with hand warmers

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
I watch another site and the guys hunt in the snow. Die hards. I wait for at least 50 degrees

1 - 7 of 7 Posts