The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a few deer mounts that have gotten moldy/water damaged from sitting at a cabin for a decade. Any advice on the technique and chemical blend to use to try to save them without causing more damage? Some of the mold has penetrated between the hairs rather than just on the surface so I'm not sure how to get at it. My current thought is a 200ppm bleach solution and a soft brush.

Thanks in advance for any advice
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top