The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fox and coon in two dirt-holes set for fox and a possum in a flat set targeting coyote.

Another angle.

Picked up another coon in a cubby set under a bridge.

A good day on the short line.

·
Banned
275 Posts
That's a good mornings catch! Good job man and very nice pics!
I'll bet that was an interesting night with those two so close together!

G

·
0 Posts
That first picture makes me laugh thinking I wonder what they were saying to each other stuck in the traps together.

It would be neat if you had a trail camera set up with video to watch which came first, second, and third, and how they all reacted to each other. That would be so cool.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seeking_Coyotes2 said:
That first picture makes me laugh thinking I wonder what they were saying to each other stuck in the traps together.
Moss took a stab at it in the other post lol.

Seeking_Coyotes2 said:
It would be neat if you had a trail camera set up with video to watch which came first, second, and third, and how they all reacted to each other. That would be so cool.
Agreed, that would have been very interesting.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No there are two dirt-holes close together here and a flat set about thirty feet away.

This is where the two possums went missing without a trace two nights ago (see my post, "What Happened Here").

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you notice there is a lot more catch circle for the possum that either the fox or the coon. They must have been caught near the same time and kept each other occupied rather than tearing around the ring.Guess they were more afraid of each other than the trap.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts