The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with an outfitter in Missouri. I am booking a trip for next years rifle season. Any information is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Check out jstrophyhunts.com. I have been hunting with Steve Shoop for almost 20 years. I primarily bowhunt and he primarily runs bowhunts but does do 1 week of rifle hunting. He is in northern Scotland county along the Iowa border and does very well there.

·
Registered
240 Posts
In 2 days I'm leaving to go out and hunt with Spring Creek Outfitters of MO, based out of Unionville, MO just over the Iowa line in Putnam county. This is a 1st yr operation being run by my buddy and his friend, who are both from PA. They hooked up with Dave Perkins who is the main realtor in that part of the state, you may recognize the name from Cabelas real estate listings. Right now they have about 4k acres to hunt with access to much more if the business grows. $1500 to hunt the 1st 5 days of rifle, lodging included. Meals, etc. on your own. They hang stands for you or you can hang your own. Field care and processing of deer is on your own.

I'll report back on how we make out, I think he has 13 guys going out for rifle including myself. 120" min on bucks. No website up yet until after this season but if the trail cam pics are any indication it should be a great week!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Headed out next week for 5 days hunting. 6 of us on 1800ac. Not really an outfitter though. $600 includes meals and lodging.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts