The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone on HPA, has shot one or currently owns one of the Mission Voyager or Eliminator II, I am planning on going to shoot one and I wanted to hear from someone who has it, what are their likes and dislikes?

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
not either of those bows but I have a mission journey . very happy with this bow . previous bow was a Mathews q2xl it was a long axle to axle bow . the journey is a short one . It took a little more shooting to get my consistency down . The shorter bow is less forgiving to hand torque .

These Mission bows are very quiet and have almost zero hand shock . the prices are just right no need to drop $700+ bare bow when you have this option . I still recommend you try some other brands before deciding which one to take home .

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am still going to check out other bows, but theses are right in my price range, and I like how they have Mathews warrenties on them

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Fletch, I told you before I got the Eliminator last spring. It looks like the main difference is they changed to the walnut grip on the Eliminator II. Mine shoots great. Smooth and quiet. The only thing those deer heard, was the arrow sticking in the ground on the other side.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finally find a place that sells the eliminator II and I am going to try it and the Hoyt turbohawk also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts