The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa left a nice gift for my son, a new mission menace. I was wondering if anyone has one,what are your thoughts about it, and if they took it hunting, What pound is it set on. We have it set at about 20 pounds,he wont be hunting with it for a couple years.I really like how he will be able to grow with it.

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Dave, since nobody bit here, I'll give you my .02.

I don't have any experience with this bow, but I have a buddy who has another version Mission, got it about 2 years back when I bought my Hoyt. He's my bowhunting buddy, so we shoot often together. I see it perform alot.

His bow is of high quality for sure... shoots nice, and is a very good bow for the money.

I am sure this bow will not disappoint.

Good luck to you and your son.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
You didn't say your son's age, but I gather that he is under 12. The Menace is a great starter bow, and you should be able to adjust the drawlength and poundage as he grows in strength and size. It's much better than some of the other youth bows I've seen (Darton Ranger series).

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
x2 on the Mission line being a good group of bows. I've got the X-4 myself. I'm sure the Menace will work well for your boy. Good Luck!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts