The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone out there has one or has used the new Mini EZ Arizona fletcher that is designed to be used with the blazer veins? I am thinking of getting one to throw into my case for emergency fletching when you are out on the range or hunting.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yep I got mine, It seemed to work pretty good for the blazers, I then used it on some fusion vanes I got and it seemed like I had to glue the heck outta them to get them to stick. I dont know if it was the clear channel on them or who knows! Anyway so far it seems like the ticket!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
rob1114 said:
I never used the Mini, but I have the carbon 1 degree straight model and it works great.
Same here. I use Fletchtite platinum. I put on extra glue and use a q-tip to wipe up the excess. I like the idea of a Mini EZ fletcher. I will have to check it out.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I use a Bitz set up, but I can not emphasize enough how important it is to slather on the platinum. I use a razor blade to cut off the excess.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
They make a carbon ez fletcher and carbon fletcher. Why can't you fletch a carbon arrow with an aluminum fletcher? Why I ask is, I have an aluminum ez fletcher, can I use it on my dads carbon arrows?

·
Registered
21,374 Posts
Yeah,It's the right helical mini.I redid one arrow last night and it worked very slick and put a very aggressive helical on.I also have a regular carbob ez fletch that's offset but I prefer more helical.I only fletched one arrow so far but the results look promising.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Just to update, I too was wondering about the agressive helical, but no problems while shooting many more arrows since I last posted on this

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so they shoot great?...If so I think I am going to order a carbon mini fletcher

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah Fletchshedder they seem to be ok, I'm trying both Blazers and Fusions vanes right now to see if one shoots better than the other. I have a big EZ fletch too ,but like the mini because the 2 inchers are less likely to move out of place.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awesome..I am definately getting one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts