The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrtas and numbers mean a lot. A lot of missed sleep, a lot of miles walked, a lot of money spent. And most important a LOT of memories made. Nice work..

LOL!!! Ain't that true..... I dread the day I can't do it anymore. Hope that's a long ways off.

·
Super Moderator
3,973 Posts
WOW, that's an awesome milestone, congrats on a great bird and accomplishment.

·
Banned
1,186 Posts
Nice!!!! Congrats! I keep numbers and have goals!
Rarely do I ever talk about numbers. Mostly to my Dad and brother a very close friend. Started keeping a journal of all hunts many years ago.
Fell in love with bow hunting at 18 and that dominated my hunting. Hunted other states as much as I could. My deer number is pretty good for my age.
Turkeys especially in the spring, I started late. Really got into it 20 years ago. Never hunted them out of state but I think that's gonna change real soon.
150 is a lot of birds! How many states? How many years?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Congrats Tony... I agree with Fullfan, that is a pile of memories to be proud of!

·
Super Moderator
1,747 Posts
Congrats on your milestone. I see its not as green up there right now, too bad its not like that here now. I will be waiting for the number 200 pic. Keep on huntin' turkeys.

·
Premium Member
24,169 Posts
Congrats on your milestone Tony!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Congrats that is quite a milestone.Good looking bird. I see you are from Berks county. How many times were you successful on the Blue Mountain?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts