The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
There ain't no Snows and Canada Geese in PA right now ..... they were pushed out by Huricane Sandy and it's been too warm.

You saw Sea Gulls and Crows, son.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Weimer said:
There ain't no Snows and Canada Geese in PA right now ..... they were pushed out by Huricane Sandy and it's been too warm.

You saw Sea Gulls and Crows, son.
Gonna have to respectively disagree on the Canadas part. I have been seeing quite a few over the past couple days. I am also in 5C.

As far as the snows, have not seen any in PA, but quite a few on Saturday in Salem County, NJ

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
I had some snows fly over around 10:30 last night in far SE bucks. Didn't sound like many. I get them flying past often being close to jersey and Delaware. Problem is they never stop here on the pennsy side.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
we did get a push of birds in Upper Bucks yesterday. Not sure if they stopped here or kept going but there were birds moving for sure. Migration is still way off for this time of year around here.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
The roost I watch very closely in 5C, lost at least half the birds, in the last two days. not sure if they went north or south, but they are gone. Good thing is, they'll be back.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
dmccoy1 said:
The roost I watch very closely in 5C, lost at least half the birds, in the last two days. not sure if they went north or south, but they are gone. Good thing is, they'll be back.
In the spring or this winter... LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts