The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on Patriot Update that Wal-Mart is not ordering any more Ammo until they hear the outcome of Obama`s Gun Control plan. If this is true, I will not set foot in any of there stores again.....

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Ron pa said:
I read on Patriot Update that Wal-Mart is not ordering any more Ammo until they hear the outcome of Obama`s Gun Control plan. If this is true, I will not set foot in any of there stores again.....
Rush mentioned that today. Not sure why wait, but after we hear the "details" of herr Leader tomorrow, it will change a lot of things. I think he's gonna go for universal background checks, and enhanced mental health "sharing" between organizations. More than that will cause a huge outcry, and he knows it, not to mention the lawsuits in regards to the 2nd A. This kind of stuff is to be voted on, not by executive pen. His press confrerence said it all today...he want's to ban your right arm, but the pesky legal stuff is going to make it hard. The jury is till out on Hi Caps...I don't think he'll do that via "exec decision", but he's broken the law before. Drum roll for tomorrow.

The debt ceiling debate will take up much of his time. Let's hope the congress holds his feet to the fire on this, and every issue. It's high time they start.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Stopped at the etters store to buy 380 ammo...clerk said he was told the same thing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts