·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use Winchester LongBeard XR's..awesome price

3 in $10.11 a box

3.5 in $12.43 a box

i ordered 10 boxes of 3.5 in 2 oz 5 shot
with tax, shipping, and a $10 off on any order over $100 deal going on.
Equaled out to $13 a box!!!!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Bump ... if anyone was looking into these they are even cheaper now.

I just ordered 3 box's of 3" 5's for $7.08 per box and 3 box's of 3" 6's for $6.74 per box.

I also ordered a few other small things, shipping was $12.00 for everything. I ended up getting the shells for less than $9.00 a box. Back in April I bought two box's of the XR's at Field and Stream on sale for $17 and change each.

·
Registered
18,527 Posts
I purchased a few scopes from Midway. Problem is shipping is usually expensive when not buying higher end items.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Paid $67.40 for a case of 3 inch lb-xr 5's in the faster 1 3/4 load.... $0.67 a shot, beat that ! They must have bought a train load last spring and need to move stock...that price changes all the time so keep watching your favorite..

There's some 3 in 3rd degree. $6.17 per box..click clearance,shotgun ammo,turkey ammo and type in hevi shot..one 20 load there also

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep i ended up buying some more winchester longbeard xr will be good on shells for the next 2 decades!!!
got the 3.5 in 2 oz #5 for $8.46 a box.
and 3 in for $6.74 a box
ordered 7 boxes of the 3.5in and 4 boxes of 3 in
with shipping it worked out to an average of $9.01 per box.. Pretty good DEAL i thought..

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
I did the same last year. They blow it out every year like that for some reason. I still like hevi shot better, and have a boatload of it from sales over the years, but having a couple cases of longbeard to play around with is a comforting feeling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts