The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has to be good for Penn State in some way, right?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Yeah its good for PSU. Nebraska getting upset by Northwestern really surprized me. PSU/NEB kick-off at 11am this Saturday...ESPN .

·
Registered
20,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At this point, PSU needs all the good news it can get.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
its only good for penn state if michigan was playing a team of little boys and they all feel so much better about themselves now.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Posts like that... We're talking about boys here, real human beings that we're abused. I hardly think that's a subject for sick humor. You're a real piece of work.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
sick humor? where is the sick humor? obviously you're looking for something to grill me on because you couldn't possibly have gotten that out of a single sentence without completely fabricating what my intention was.

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
Consider the source PBS. Ron Burgandy in disguise.

Of course, he'll use the "you're too serious" line and it was said "tongue in cheek". Ignorance is bliss.

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
Dan Castle said:
sick humor? where is the sick humor? obviously you're looking for something to grill me on because you couldn't possibly have gotten that out of a single sentence without completely fabricating what my intention was.
You knew exactly what you were saying and doing. Pure ignorance.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
check out this guy talking about pure ignornace..of all people

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
forget it, I'm not here to argue. I said what I said and it wasn't meant to be sick humor.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Couldn't agree with you more GIE and possum. I'm glad someone else noticed this as well. Couldn't believe what I was reading.

·
Registered
20,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dan Castle said:
its only good for penn state if michigan was playing a team of little boys and they all feel so much better about themselves now.
The fact is, the way this was handled, I think you can expect comments like this about PSU for a LOOONNNNG time to come. Even sadder, deservedly so. Even tho the comment was in questionable taste, I understand the sentiment perfectly.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Hey call out the sickos that were involved but making light of it doesn't help anyone

·
Registered
20,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I took it like he was crapping on PSU. And...I understand why.

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
Hit, run, and hide. It's his modus operandi.

·
Registered
20,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What do you think people around the country are saying?

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
Most people are speaking about those directly and indirectly involved in the allegations.

Unfortunately, there are always the few who take the low road.

·
Registered
20,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think people without an emotional stake in this will be saying things that sound a lot like what Dan said. Maybe not everyone, but a lot of people.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I pay full tuition out of pocket, I'll say whatever the heck I want to say about psu.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts