The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
My wife and I hope to get out next week someday. We were out in rifle season and didn't see anything. I hope there will be a few people out to get some deer moving around.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I walked from 9 til 3 today along the wirt rd and saw nothing. plenty of tracks in the bottom.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I am thinking we are going to try to get out Monday for awhile. We might go in near the atv trail where it crosses over 233. We walk in and hunt the bottom along the little stream.

Last couple times we were there we didn't see anything.

not sure it's the best place to go.

Did you see anyone else?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was back out today saw 2 other trucks parked. I did see a deer today, but it was a spike of course. got the rifle wet and now the ramrod wont come out of the stock, I guess it swelled a bit. setting by the stove drying out. I'll go back out monday and tuesday.

·
Registered
384 Posts
We went hunting at Fort McCord on Monday and there were a few guys there but the way they were walking around it scared the deer off more than it helped. Oh well I think guys are getting despirate and not thinking too wel...lol I'll try going back out a couple more days.

Good luck to you

·
Registered
149 Posts
Is there a 5a hunt this year like last year
I have been hunting a sertin deer but I am willing to hunt another place if guys willing.
Post it for Friday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts