The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On June 20th I purchased my new license along with my wife's, we always get our licenses along with our 3 grandchildrens..we've been doing this since they started the program together, all at one time. This year when the gun shop owner tried to print their new mentor licenses they would not issue them until after June 30th, when the counter at person called the company in charge,they said they already had a valid license until June 30th, but everyone also has a license that's valid until then also, What's this logic about ?? Anyone else have this problem ?? We bought all their license yesterday with no problem, just wondering..

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no clue what happened, I know the gun shop owner called and was told they had to wait til after June 30th, it didn't make sense to me since everyone's is good til then, I figured it was just a computer glitch that got straighten out quickly...I tried about 9:00 am and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt they straighten it out cause it didn't make any sense. Oh well, got everyone their licenses and their all happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts