The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from two days at the Eastern Shore. Limited on geese each day, and got a great mixed bag of ducks. Canvasbacks, mallards, merganser, bluebill and a gadwall. That place is AWESOME!

·
Registered
505 Posts
zkoutdoors said:
You shouldn't tell people that. Soon a lot of people will hunt down there.
?? Its probably the most hunted area east of the Mississippi. Its no kept secret.

·
Registered
509 Posts
It's good you are a great caller, because you aren't very good at picking up humor.

<span style="font-style: italic">Kreider knows me enough to know I was joking, especially since I've done TV shows down there and produced several columns about Eastern Shore (including last week). But he loves to try to make me look like an idiot on here.</span>

·
Registered
509 Posts
I was simply trying to joke around with him in my first post like it was a shock it is good to hunt down there. I love making that trip.

I'm not on here to take stabs at people. Obviously you are a great caller and good bird hunter. No doubting that. But you know my name on that was the reason for the response.

I'd like to see some pictures from the trip too. We just missed the cans last time I was down. We shot a six-man of bluebills, buffleheds and rudy ducks. The year before we had some good can action.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I wasn't sure how to take your first post. It was not a shot at you. I was hoping you was joking. But wasn't sure. That's why I put ??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts