The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6,669 Posts
Hmm, maybe we can trade Vince Young to the Vikings for Adrian Peterson

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
You know what's really funny... all those x-players turned NFL "commentators", gave every reason from racial to stupid when describing the Eagles and why they got rid of him. Deion Sanders being one of the most vocal loud mouths at the time, followed by Warren Sapp.

HAVEN'T HEARD A PEEP FROM THESE GUYS SINCE!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
CRENoutdoors said:
I'd still start Shady McCoy any day over Peterson. I'm telling ya, if he stays healthy, Shady will do some special things in his NFL career.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
CRENoutdoors said:

No! If Vick continues taking a beating like yesterday they'll need Vince Young.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Phase47 said:
CRENoutdoors said:
I'd still start Shady McCoy any day over Peterson. I'm telling ya, if he stays healthy, Shady will do some special things in his NFL career.
In a remarkable turn of events, I agree with you. AP is great, but he's been ridden hard, and at that position, he is likely to start to fade. Additionally, running backs tend to fade very very quickly. Look at Willie Parker, for example, or Earl Campbell. Bettis and Emmitt Smith are notable exceptions, but even they weren't the same players late in their careers. Shady could be special. Why wouldn't he be, he's from the city of Champions, after all.

·
6,669 Posts
Phase47 said:
CRENoutdoors said:
Oh I agree, but, AP wouldn't hurt either.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
I can't think of anther athelete that is so overrated. It's remarkable that his reecord of "worm-burners" is only overshadowed by his tendancy to throw so hard that recievers can not hold onto the ball.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Why wouldn't he be, he's from the city of Champions, after all.
He's from Harrisburg.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts