The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a deer mounted on a 6900 form, Id like to see some pics. Thinking of using this form to get my buck mounted from this year. Thanks.

·
Registered
347 Posts
A 6900 is just one line of semi sneak poses from one supply company, no different than the bazillion other semi sneak lines from other supply companies.
In other words, you should ask your taxidermist for a semi sneak pose, and let him/her decide which supplier to get the semi sneak form from.

·
Banned
649 Posts
6900 is a decent looking form, however Ohio Taxidermy Supply has one of the best semi sneak forms on the market, if I get time today I'll try and post up pics of it! They won best in world with it in the sculpting division

·
Registered
274 Posts
ive done a few this year but none on the 6900 forms but my friend who works with me did 1 on them and i can say i will be mounting my buck i shot this year durning the rut on one, i really like the neck swell and muscle defition in them very nice form for the price

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Here are 2 that I did on 6900. I really like this form, right now its my favorite but these are the first two deer I mounted. I want to try a Ohio Taxidermy Supply form on the next one. Sorry for the crappy pics but I took them with my phone since its easier for me to upload.

·
Registered
984 Posts
The buck I shot this year is going on 6900. Semi sneak offset is a sweet look, looking forward to getting it back in the spring

1 - 10 of 10 Posts