The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's happening......Friend of mine sent this from Australia as the clock struck midnight!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I thought the end of the world was 12/12/12. The way I see it, I got nine extra days of free time. All my preps were done last week.

And, if that clock was from Australia, it would read from right to left.

·
Registered
20,087 Posts
Guess last night was my last rack of ribs from Woodys then.

Anyone looking to sell their guns I will give you 1% of book value but Saturday will gladly sell them back to you at 75%

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Anyone looking to sell their guns I will give you 1% of book value but Saturday will gladly sell them back to you at 74%.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
What are the modern Mayans doing today? Probably selling snacks and souvenirs to dreadlocked Trustafarians who flew in from the USA.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
I'm just glad I installed a wireless network down here in my reinforced fallout shelter so yinz can keep me posted on what's really happening up there. I don't trust the media let alone any information the media puts out on the innernet. Me and Sparky will be fine and cozy.

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GIE said:
Me and Sparky will be fine and cozy.
Ellen? Are you down there with Clark?.....Is Rusty there too?

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is Rusty still in the navy?

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
The Somali Pirates??...........yea..........I guess you can call that a "navy".

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
what are you trying to say boy? did jim fall in the mine? is there a fire at the ranch? are rustlers taking our cattle? come on boy!!

·
Administrator
29,222 Posts
PADingo said:
It's happening......Friend of mine sent this from Australia as the clock struck midnight!

"Loita Fluid", it's Australian for "Your mom's gonna beat you like a rented mule when she gets home and sees that you've burnt down the house, Mate!"

·
Super Moderator
23,761 Posts
I guess I am gonna have to go x-mas shopping now

·
Registered
20,087 Posts
Well looks like were still here....which is more then I can say about our Republican Representative's in Washington.

·
Registered
21,071 Posts
I think that today just happened to be the day Spanish conquistadors showed up and wiped the Mayans out. The guy they had working on the calendar was like "Give me a minute, I'm almost done!" when some spanish dude ran him through with a spear. If they'd left him alone, the Mayan calendar maker would have added another 5000 years.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts