The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck. The brother in law and I are going to see if we can’t find one that’s fired up this morning

·
Premium Member
24,169 Posts
I slept in I needed that

·
Registered
10,833 Posts
I am hunting until 8:30. Too windy. Thought I may of heard a gobble a few hundred yards out.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Had 2 gobblers right off the start.One shut up and the other was coming in slowly.Then that famous hard cluck of a real hen get in between us and she led him away gobbling the whole time to me. Oh well get to work and at least I did not have to shoot a coyote. Up to 2 so far this season and many other hunters are also getting them.I very good turkey hunter yesterday suggested the Mosquito Creek Coyote hunt should have a spring tournament. A lot would be coming from Tioga.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Went back in an area I haven't been in yet this year. Put on a good 5 miles an never struck a bird. Each morning is getting a little tougher to get up. Still a lot of season left.

·
Super Moderator
14,272 Posts
I had 7.15 miles on the bike this morning and never heard a bird. Way too windy to hear even when I could still hear them. This was only the second morning this season that I didn't hear any.

Supposed to be raining tomorrow. I will still be out there unless it is pouring.

Dick Bodenhorn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts