The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moss must be sleeping in this morning!

I should have too. Flipped the switch this morning. Not a gobble! They have been hammering. Had a close call yesterday. Nothing today...had a hen answer me. Mp

·
Premium Member
24,169 Posts
Yep I slept in :sleep::tired::grin2:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
If I would have followed the 10 minute rule tag number 1 would be filled. That's all I have for today!

·
Super Moderator
12,829 Posts
This season is beginning a lot like last one.

Quiet. And like last year, fresh sign. The birds just don't say a peep.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Filled tag #1 at 0930. 18 3/4 lbs, 9 1/8" beard, 1" spurs.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
All quiet here this morning in 2G ! Had one going at 11:30 yesterday and ran out of time for my buddy ! This morning I went back to that spot and never heard a peep ! I even put up the blind when it started to rain around 8 and sat there until 10 and nothing !
Heading to a different spot tomorrow !

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Starting to look like last year. I got bird #1 on Saturday and plenty of gobbling. Since Saturday have not heard a peep. Well yesterday i screwed up my hunt right away in the morning as i knew where there were birds roosted. As it was getting daylight i watched a fisher starting to climb the tree where the birds were roosted so i made the decision to chase him off and of course chased the turkeys off the roost as well. I still tried to get the birds to commit after a couple of hours but nothing so i went to an SGL and not a peep there either. Weather isnt looking to good for the next 10 days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts