The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I TALKED TO A GUY AT THE PENN STATE GAME WHO SAID HE ORDERED A MATHEWS Z7 THE LAST SATURDAY IN JULY AND STILL HAS NOT RECEIVED IT. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY REASON THAT MATHEWS ID DELAYING MAKING THERE BOWS?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Haven't heard anything about that. Was just at a couple shops out my way and they all had lots of mathews in stock.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Not sure. I ordered mine several weeks ago and it came in in about a week and a half. Mine was left handed and had an odd 27.5 inch draw length too. So, I'm not sure what the hold up would be.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I know the shops I visit regualarly have them on the shelves!

·
Registered
178 Posts
When i bought mine in January the sales man told me the mathews factory was very behind in filling the demand for the bow. How true that was i don't know. i would be shocked if they are still behind. He said they were about 4 months behind

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
they should be all caught up now and easy to get, i got a feeling the problem might be in with th bow shop and not mathews

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Ours have been coming in about 1 week. Either it was never ordered or the order was lost at the factory. I would definitely be making some calls and find out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts