The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,205 Posts
I paid 850 for mine at peak performance.I could of gotten it a little cheaper elsewhere,but I think they do an awesome set up and tuning job there so I don't mind paying a little more,plus they always took me in right away if I had any problems. This is the third bow I bought there since last year

· Registered
1,205 Posts
775 is the lowest i've seen.if you do your own work,installing everything,tuning,then your gonna save money.if you take it to a proshop and have them do it,they will likely charge labor if you didn't buy the bow there,and the price will rise.

· Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Keep em coming. Maybe we should find out how many people are serious about getting the Z7 and put in a massive order to get a discount. If we can get at least 10 people committed, I bet we can negotiate $725. PM me if interested in this.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.