The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is MSRP of $899 and the local shop here wants $850. I found a shop out of state for $799 and I wouldn't have to pay sales tax. Anybody find it cheaper?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I paid 850 for mine at peak performance.I could of gotten it a little cheaper elsewhere,but I think they do an awesome set up and tuning job there so I don't mind paying a little more,plus they always took me in right away if I had any problems. This is the third bow I bought there since last year

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Try Gary's Bow Shack, 570-992-6837. He is in Saylorsburg, in Monroe County just north of Northampton County.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
775 is the lowest i've seen.if you do your own work,installing everything,tuning,then your gonna save money.if you take it to a proshop and have them do it,they will likely charge labor if you didn't buy the bow there,and the price will rise.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
I thought that Bakers Archery was like $775 or something like that. I bought it a few weeks ago, but I know that it was somewhere around there...

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep em coming. Maybe we should find out how many people are serious about getting the Z7 and put in a massive order to get a discount. If we can get at least 10 people committed, I bet we can negotiate $725. PM me if interested in this.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If someone goes to the Harrisburg sports show, please post the prices for the Z7 and who has it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts