The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Just read an article on Fox news . The FBI knew all about this guy and his affiliation with ISIS and his loooonnnng criminal history .

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I heard the two interviews with the Feds, but long criminal history?

He was armed security with a carry license in FLA. And just bought both weapons by FLA rules recently.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Yep, already talk of more laws criminals will not follow! If anything, not the guns fault. The fault of the F.B.I. Once on the radar, always on the radar. Rediculous to let a radical like this run amok unchecked! Epic fail by FBI or Homeland or whoever was to watch such known idiots!

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
Retired_Rusty said:
I heard the two interviews with the Feds, but long criminal history?

He was armed security with a carry license in FLA. And just bought both weapons by FLA rules recently.
I had not heard that he was armed security... Security, yes; but armed puts an entirely different twist in this horrible act. If he was armed then he must have gone through some vetting of background process and been approved to carry a firearm. That in itself points to a system or a process that failed. As for the FBI involvement it , at this point, looks as if something/s needs to be changed or someone/s need to be held responsible and explain the actions or inactions. Apparently he has a history of violence against a former spouse and was known to make threatening comments toward gays, other religions life styles in general that he did not approve of.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
RobOz said:
Religion of Peace
Such a thing is almost non-existent. You're about as likely to find a religion of peace as you are a condom of chastity or a whiskey of sobriety.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Your statement is on the mark Hippie, so why is it your King in the white house continues to call Islam as such?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
WADMAN said:
Yep, already talk of more laws criminals will not follow! If anything, not the guns fault. The fault of the F.B.I. Once on the radar, always on the radar. Rediculous to let a radical like this run amok unchecked! Epic fail by FBI or Homeland or whoever was to watch such known idiots!
The new gun laws the left will no doubt try to garnish from this is the most irritating thing to me. They will no doubt skip over the fact that this guys was a self proclaimed terrorist and go right to the fact that he was able to legally buy the guns, so therefore it's an issue regarding firearms.

As a small aside, I thought we were supposed to just let the gov't protect us instead of carrying to protect ourselves. How is it that this guy killed 50 and wounded 100 ish before our savior gov't was able to stop him?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Retired_Rusty said:
Your statement is on the mark Hippie, so why is it your King in the white house continues to call Islam as such?
I'll help out Hippie with an answer. Most Muslims are non white, so you can't call out a protected minority for what it really is, a violent hate-filled socioeconomic structure.

You just know left wingers like Hippie were praying to Gaia that this was a Christian that did this. They were all so disappointed it was a Muslim.

Since one liberal protected group slaughtered another liberal protected group, guns will be the only focus of the media. They will treat this incident as something that's indistinguishable from Sandy Hook, Columbine, etc.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
God bless those poor people...GOD BLESS the Police Officers that were at that scene...They better bring in a truck load of shrinks, those poor cops will be needing them...

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
God bless those poor people...GOD BLESS the Police Officers that were at that scene...They better bring in a truck load of shrinks, those poor cops will be needing them...

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
Retired_Rusty said:
Good point. Maybe Hippie will give you an enlightened answer in French.

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Most Muslims are non white, so you can't call out a protected minority for what it really is, a violent hate-filled socioeconomic structure.
This is why it's so odd not a single leftist said a peep against Farrakhan when he said to a packed African American church in Washington DC that he wanted 10,000 black volunteers to start randomly killing white women and children, because that's what Islam and the Koran say should be done. This was last year.

And the crowd cheered him!!!

That radical Islamic freak Farrakhan in no way influences imbeciles with his hate, right? But he's black so nobody can say boo about it, because that would be racist.

Now we have Obama saying that the guy in FL wasn't directed by ISIS, despite his open claim of allegiance to ISIS, which is how this terrorist organization works- so we can all breathe a sigh of relief and believe him when Obama says he was radicalized by access to the internet and his apparent ease in buying guns.

You can read it across the Lefto-sphere, it's already a drumbeat for gun control, nothing about an ideology that has inspired events like this- San Bernadino, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon, and now this gay club.

It's like they really want America to believe if we had more anti-gun laws, folks like the Tsarnaev Brothers would not have been able to go to walmart to buy what they needed for IEDs, or that the Ft Hood shooter who had access to guns GIVEN TO HIM by the guvmn't would somehow not have been able to get a gun, or the San Bernadino folks who bought their guns from a friend would not have been able to get them....

It makes no sense, but Liberalism isn't about making sense- it's about whipping up hysteria to pass nonsensical "solutions" based on emotions.

BH

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
I saw part of an Fox interview with James Kallstrom last evening. Mr. Kallstrom was clearly upset and more than annoyed with the Fox interviewer and one of the more interesting things he was upset about was the fact that the Obama Administration and the Attorney General have said that they will prosecute any hateful speech against Muslims BUT the same people have never said a word about the hateful speech that the Black Lives Matter people spew against law enforcement. I think Mr. Kallstrom has a very good point.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Senator Casey is already trying to pass new gun legislation. He wants to prohibit anyone who was convicted of a hate crime from owning guns. It seems to me that simply telling it how it is could be viewed as a hate crime by the libtards.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Breaking news!!!

Radical Islamist mass murders gay people because they exist.

Right wing Christian Americans and their guns to blame...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts