The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Berretta considers moving from MD if law passes

Maryland is going to get real ugly for gun owners real soon. The bill they are considering has a very strong chance of passing in its entirety, and not for lack of effort b/c of tens of thousands of folks like myself who've done all we can to prevent passage. It is a slap in the face.

I'd like Berretta to go one step further and stop all sales to MD LE like many manufacturers are doing to NY. If citizens can't have a 10+ round magazine or a semi-auto rifle, no justifiable reason for the police to have them either IMO.

BH

·
Registered
277 Posts
I believe it passed the senate and goes to the house tomorrow. A sad day indeed...the state where military sidearms are made is close to passing a mag capacity law that would make that sidearm illegal in the state it was made...sadly, only in this current version of america

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Unfortunately, my drinking water is a little too close to that cesspool of a state. The libs come up here to PA in droves, bringing their destructive nature. They attempt to change our great states local laws to that which they left behind. Can't stand that state, in large part because of it's residents!

·
Banned
106 Posts
Everybodt needs to contact their Reps.& tell them to reach out to Berretta & Remington Giveing them incentives to relocate to Pa. You are right about Md. it [censored] big time, We lived at our duck camp at Dames Qrt. for 18 mos.& moved back to Pa.because of the commie Gov. Pa is not perfect but compared to Md. its the land of milk &honey.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Banjoman said:
Unfortunately, my drinking water is a little too close to that cesspool of a state. The libs come up here to PA in droves, bringing their destructive nature. They attempt to change our great states local laws to that which they left behind. Can't stand that state, in large part because of it's residents!
These people leave their states because of higher taxes and over reaching government, then when they get here want they same over reaching government. Been seeing more Maryland license plate up my way over the years. Even being seeing more MD contractors on job sites.
Not saying all from MD are libs or bad people and welcome those truly trying to escape big government. But i wished they would realize that once you cross the Mason Dixon line, that the left lane is for passing only.

Were getting it from 3 sides, NJ, NY, and MD. Time to implement border crossings at the state line. Anyone with an O sticker, PETA, or other liberal elements on the car shall be turned around.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Banjoman said:
Sounds like what happened to Greencastle and Chambersburg.....

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Many Scalps said:
Everybodt needs to contact their Reps.& tell them to reach out to Berretta & Remington Giveing them incentives to relocate to Pa. You are right about Md. it [censored] big time, We lived at our duck camp at Dames Qrt. for 18 mos.& moved back to Pa.because of the commie Gov. Pa is not perfect but compared to Md. its the land of milk &honey.

Was born, grew up, and lived in Maryland most of my life.

Moved to PA and never looked back.

Not mentioned by many, not in the news, but Maryland is likely a more liberal state than those noted for it in the New England area.

I agree, PA has issues - but Maryland is off the charts and hitting the booster rockets.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Even the Baltimore Colts couldn't stand it and had the common sense to pull out in the middle of the night!

MD state couldn't hold water if it were a bucket. It would be more of one intended to hold manure!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I like the idea of getting remington, beretta, and magpul to relocate to pa. I think I will send them some emails. Western Pa has alot of empty factories and would love to have them. Bumblehick we would let you move up too as long as you cheer for the Steelers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.