The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been really blessed this season with success. We are fortunate to have a few spots that are loaded with red oaks with acorns and it is pulling the deer in. We were setup along a gasline that has red oaks along both sides and the deer will cross in between and feed on the clover. This is our setup. She shot him on the right side of this photo by the hump in the gasline.

About 6:30 this buck entered the gasline to our left and fed his way towards us. He finally got into range and Martina let the arrow fly. She hit him perfectly and he only made it about 50 or 60 yards. She is now tagged out for the season.

·
Registered
19,561 Posts
Another Washington County buck hits the dirt at the hands of team Cspot. Congrats Marty and to Dad as well on a job well done. I think that is 5 deer down for them already.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Way to go.I too have had a pipeline put thru our property and they put those terrible diversion mounds in and I made them level those tractor flippers over.Mine were on a steeper grade than yours.It is nonsense EPA CRAP.Congrats again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts