The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't mind seeing a little bragging from double c and others on their Martin Bengal. Any comment on another Martin bow welcomed.

Not well known to me, I may opt for one in the near future.
Looks like a good bow and one in my price area.

Even if we are loyal, some companies change and some fit us up better as archers.

·
Super Moderator
12,815 Posts
Wow!! I didn't know Martin sold bows...I only see girls in their ads.

You mentioned double C I think the one might be a double D??

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Martin makes great bows... I had one in the past, it was a great bow for me, I killed quite a few bucks with it before I sold it to mechanic on here.

·
Registered
287 Posts
That is all I shoot I have a recurve and 2 compounds and love them for the price The bengal is great

·
Banned
462 Posts
zbowhunterd said:
That is all I shoot I have a recurve and 2 compounds and love them for the price The bengal is great
Ditto! 1 compound and 1 recurve here both of which are Martin!

If you are looking at the gold series bows, which the Bengal is, deffinetly look at Dicks FIRST!!! Martin relabels the Bengal, Cheetah, and Sabre for Dicks to sell under a differnt name for alot less. The local gander mountain has a something hunter, which is a Bengal or Cheetah cant remember which, but its $299 regularly on sale for $249 right now!

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the comments on Martin bows.

Finished my winter scouting, the next bow, the next arrows, if I needed a new hunting rifle, where to get a new trout reel. Even checked on the eventual replacement of my fishing tube-inner tube. (I get my tubes from a truck tire dealer and avoid buying new fishing float tubes. My old tube cover is going on some twenty years. I just got new tubes for the old tube shell, saving there)

Won't need all of them at once, but I'll see some changes from the old sources.

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts