The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an 1894 Stainless in .44 mag. I was wondering if anyone has this rifle and see how you like it. I plan on making this my new bear gun but I'll have to see. Let me hear your thoughts on this rifle both good and bad.

·
Registered
389 Posts
always wanted one of those 44mag marlins. Post some pictures of the new rifle and let us know how it shoots

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have one that I picked-up at a gun show about 20 years ago. Have a Williams peep on it and it will shot 3"-4" groups at 100 yards with the LEVERevolution ammo. Never hunted with it till this past year. Carried it a couple of days the second week and really enjoyed it.

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
The Marlin 1894 is on my list of pretty things to buy. I have lots of .44 mag ammo, and this would make a great plinker. Dang, you have me envious. Let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will try to get a pic loaded but due to me having to sneak it into the safe while the wife was sleeping I will have to wait. Didn't really have the cash right now but I bought it from a friend who gave me a great deal and is letting me make payments on paydays. Just couldn't say no.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts