The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Even though I don't agree with a lot of stuff he says, he is pretty funny.

I met him in person a few years back and he is much different off the air. At least that was the impression I got from the encounter.

Told him I enjoyed his show and he mentioned how he can be a little cocky. Almost seemed like he was a little embarrassed by it.
I told him I thought it was funny and a lot of the guys that call in deserve what they get.

·
Registered
20,461 Posts
He once claimed that he lost 25 pounds but that it was the equivalent of throwing a deck chair off the Titanic. Both hilarious and (if you've ever seen him) true.

Years ago, he reffed in a dek hockey league I played in. He really isn't that bad a guy, or he wasn't then.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
he's actually a good guy. used to have season hockey tickets right next to him. he's good at what he does. he makes you either love or hate him but everyone listens just the same.

·
Registered
721 Posts
He is a trip as He acts Like Howard Stern in that he knows how to fire people up...Which in his business gets people to listen to him...like or dislike.

I like the fact is he points out how we as Pittsburgh fans...we accept not spending the money on great players and how the Pirates have failed us as consumers.

Madden is great to point out items like THAT...

·
Registered
20,461 Posts
He also calls most sports fans in Pittsburgh stupid. Which isn't totally untrue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts